Liang Shih-chiu’s Former Residence now open for visitors
In order to commemorate the Professor Liang Shih-chiu and his great contribution to NTNU, Liang’s former residence will open for visiting. Down below is the visiting info.
Address: No.11, Yunhe St., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
1. Open hours: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on the last Friday every month. (The website of office of public relation will update the latest news if there is any change of time.)
※ Not open in January due to the lunar new year.
2. Admission free.
3. Group visiting should be applied in the office of relation of NTNU.
4. Visit notice
(1) The residence could only afford 30 people due to the limited space.
(2) Please refrain from eating, drinking, smoking, talking loudly and running.
(3) Please refrain from bring your pets and any other dangerous objects.
(4) Any settlement of electronic equipments is forbidden.
(5) Visitors would be charged for compensation if destroy the objects in the residence.
(6) Visitors whose ages are under 12 should be accompanied by adult.
(7) Any not admitted reunion or activity related to election is forbidden.
5. Other not included rules would follow the school rules of NTNU and the integrity principle.