The National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU) site may include forums that present the opinions of individuals. These opinions do not reflect the view of the university as a whole, nor does the university endorse these opinions.
Rules for Online Conduct
In using the NTNU site, you are agreeing to abide by all applicable laws. You agree to not e-mail or post any of the following content anywhere on the site:
- Defamatory or threatening content
- Advertising or commercial solicitation
- Content that discusses illegal activities
- Content that infringes on another’s intellectual property
- Statements or contents that are considered harassment and therefore illegal according to federal or state laws
- Obscene material, including language or images
- Any other type of unlawful content
Copyrighted material cannot be posted on the website without the express consent and permission of the owner.
The National Taiwan Normal University reserves the right to remove any content that violates the aforementioned rules.
Permission to Use Materials
By visiting the site, you are allowed access to all material on the site. You cannot, however, otherwise distribute, publish, reproduce, or otherwise transfer any material on the site without the express consent of the owner.
Limitation of Use
All content on this site may only be used for legal purposes. NTNU reserves the right to remove any material on the site that appears unlawful.
The logo, name, and all graphics on all NTNU sites are trademarks of the university or its affiliates. The use, reproduction, copying or redistribution trademarks without the written permission of NTNU or its affiliates is prohibited.
In using the site, you are agreeing to release NTNU from liability for any losses or damages resulting from your usage of the site.