Font Size:
  • L
  • M
  • S

Different Questions Shall Be Directed to the Right Places, Center of General Education Director T.C. Chang Says

<p><font face="Arial">By Angeline Sun<br /> Campus Reporter</font></p> <p><font face="Arial">Center of General Education Director T.C. Chang (張子超) said that students should file their questions to the right places, in terms of their confusion of dual degree programs and exchange student programs with National Taiwan Normal University&rsquo;s (NTNU) foreign allies.</font></p> <p><font face="Arial">&quot;You got to talk to the right person at the right place so your problems can be solved accurately,&rdquo; Chang said.</font></p> <p><font face="Arial">Chang made his remarks during an orientation at the International Lounge today.&nbsp; He emphasized that questions regarding dual degree programs with Temple University and University of Pennsylvania should go to OAA but inquires about exchange students should be directed to OIA.</font></p> <p><font face="Arial">NTNU possesses dual degree programs with Temple and University of Pennsylvania.&nbsp; Under the programs, NTNU&rsquo;s sophomores would be able to enroll either of these two schools as juniors.&nbsp; But, after another three years, they will be able to earn themselves a bachelor&rsquo;s degree from NTNU and a master&rsquo;s from either of these two sister universities.</font></p> <p><font face="Arial"></font>&nbsp;</p>