On March 25th, De-Qun Art Gallery had its official opening. NTNU Principle Gou Yih-shun, along with many deans and directors of graduate institutes, attended the opening to witness this historical moment. The gallery was named after and in commemoration of Zhu De-Qun, a Taiwanese French artist who had taught in NTNU from 1951 to 1955. He was one of the few Taiwanese-origin artists to receive the Excellence Award in Europe. Many of his works were under NTNU’s collection, Principle Guo remarked. NTNU would continue the renovation of the gallery, turning it into a more artistic and professional art gallery.